PSPF fact sheets and publications
Securing government business: Protective security guidance for executives booklet
'Securing government business: Protective security guidance for executives' is a 36 page booklet that includes the Attorney-General's directive on the security of government business and a summary of all the PSPF core and supporting requirements.
PSPF fact sheets
The PSPF fact sheets have been developed to assist with interpreting and implementing aspects of the PSPF that have undergone significant change or where additional information may be beneficial. More fact sheets will be made available over the coming months.
- Significant security incidents – this fact sheet provides information on what a significant security is and when it needs to be reported
- Summary of key changes–this fact sheet highlights changes made to the PSPF from 1 October 2018
- Role of the Chief Security Officer–this fact sheet provides information on the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO) that was introduced from 1 October 2018
- Security classification reforms–this fact sheet explains the changes to the classification system that will be implemented progressively from 1 October 2018 through to 1 October 2020
- Communities of practice–this fact sheet provides an overview of the role of the communities of practice in relation to protective security policy
- Comparison of PSPF requirements–this fact sheet maps the previous 36 mandatory requirements to the 16 new core requirements
These posters may be distributed to all staff or displayed within entity facilities to raise awareness of the PSPF reforms and provide an overview of the PSPF requirements.
- PSPF on a page
- PSPF Reforms–What you need to know